ISBN: 9789949518180 (?) või 9949518180, inglise keeles, 242 lehed, More to Life Publishing, Uus, esimene trükk, e-raamat, digitaalne allalaadimine
e-raamat allalaadimiseks, Tasuta saatmine.
A seven-step guide to loving yourself that reveals the hidden blocks to self-esteem and inner peace.
Today many people cannot find lasting self-esteem because, quite simply, neither materialism nor traditional religion teaches us what the “self” really is. With penetrating insight, The Spiritual Road to Self-Esteem shows step by step how to attain true self-worth by learning to look inside, not outside, for validation.
Author Kim Michaels gives expert advice on how to avoid the most common pitfalls to both self-esteem and spiritual growth, including the tendency to judge ourselves based on unrealistic standards. He describes the seven stages that spiritually minded people typically go through as they work from a surface level to deeper levels of self-worth. In the tradition of wisdom teachers like Eckhart Tolle, he explores the inner workings of the self and reveals how we can free ourselves from the strategies and illusions of the ego that prevent us from fulfilling our life’s purpose.
Both touching and humorous, this enlightening book will help you create an intentional series of breakthroughs as you learn to bypass the analytical mind and open yourself to the direct, authentic experience of what truly matters in your life. You will learn how to:
• Transcend self-defeating beliefs from past trauma
• Reawaken and reconnect with your “pure self”
• Free yourself from the limiting “perception filter” that shapes your mental and emotional outlook
• Transform self-condemnation into self-confidence and unconditional love
• Let go of guilt, blame, and shame—and make the crucial decision to accept yourself as worthy of love
• Access your inner guidance and turn every experience into a stepping stone for personal growth, Kindle Edition, Väljaanne: 1, Formaat: Kindle eBook, Silt: More to Life Publishing, More to Life Publishing, Tooterühma: eBooks, Avaldatud: 2013-08-23, Lisamise aeg: 2013-08-23, Stuudio: More to Life Publishing
Platvormi järjekorranumber Amazon.ca: B00ERE7SG4
Märksõnad: Books, Self-Help, Self-Esteem, Kindle Store, Kindle eBooks, Specialty Stores, English Language Store
Andmed 16.02.2017 08:14h ISBN (alternatiivsete märked): 9949-518-18-0, 978-9949-518-18-0